Version 17.10.2 Update Notes
This week we snuck a small update in the scheduled maintenance downtime to bring in a few fixes and of course this years Halloween Treats
- Halloween Treats will be available starting Friday October 24th. Boo!
- New Jetbike "Skullbox" and Hoverboard "Harvester Oni" added to Phasefront vendors.
- Decreased prices on Phasefront vehicles and reintroduced mega-packs.
- Team/raid members entering full (non-raid/team) instances will now be sent to a new instance instead of not getting in.
- Starting to sit down and then quickly running away will no longer show you sliding around on your behind. You will now be firmly rooted to the ground when sitting.
- The last person leaving team 1 should no longer cause leaderless raids if there are other players left to take over the job.
- Improved health and nanobar synch in raid interface.
- Sector 42 should once again function correctly and should now have increased frequency of loot.
- PVP flagged pets should no longer be possible to kill without consequence.
- Fixed several exploits.