Version 15.3 Release Notes
Release notes for the 15.3 series.
Update Wednesday January 14th
Non-Player Characters (NPCs) and Monsters
- Several creatures have had their faction value increased. This means that killing them will yield a higher faction gain. The creatures affected are mainly aligned with Unredeemed or Redeemed (but not all aligned with these factions are affected), and above level 90. Bosses and unique creatures are not affected, as the purpose is to make fighting more common creatures a viable option when gaining faction.
Update Thursday December 11th 2003
- The garden and sanctuary entrances and exits in Scheol, Adonis, Penumbra and Inferno announced earlier are now correctly placed and activated.
Non-Player Characters (NPCs) and Monsters
- An immortal incarnation of Eric Miller can now be found in the Garden of Roch.
- Hecklers in Penumbra have grown stronger and more numerous.
- NPCs handing out quests for the sanctuary keys now properly accept the corresponding garden key as trigger to hand out the sanctuary quest.
- Players can discover the newest in Omni fashion by talking to certain Omni-Tek salesmen. (Included in 15.3.0, but didn't get covered in the build notes.)
- A new NPC has appeared in Omni-1, in need of assistance with a task. (Included in 15.3.0, but didn't get covered in the build notes.)
Build notes v15.3
- The Jobe scientists have been able to make Jobe City's inter-dimensional portals two-way.
- It is now possible to delete installed nanos.
- The trade routes are re-established after the unfortunate strike all the freighter coordinators in Rubi-Ka took out in order to attempt to increase their salaries. A deal was made but was decided to be kept secret since the freighter personnel salaries are not public information. Leaders and workmen seems to get along good and goods transportation will be up and running pretty soon.
- Fixed an issue with Burst recycle on the pistols "Pain of Patricia" and "Reign of Patricia". They both reload faster again now.
- We have made a small step toward better client and server position synchronization.
- More high level spirits should drop when you kill high level monsters.
- /stuck now works in the grid.
- All versions of the unpolluted crystal will now be chargeable on Rubi-Ka towers
- Updated the EULA.
- The variation of NPCs in ACG buildings has been increased. This will impact game-play:
- there might be NPCs from more than one family in a room (not all attack you)
- there might be different professions in a room cooperating
- Fixed some icons on the Min-Li Jiu tattoos.
- The Bane of the Challenger special attack will now appear in the new GUI when you have this nano running. It will appear in the Attack Actions list.
- There are more Garden/Sanctuary entrances and exits in Shceol, Adonis, Penumbra and Inferno.
- It is now possible to see ammo count on weapons. You may drag the weapon to the shortcut menu in order to observe the current ammo count on the weapon.
- Most non-agro grey mobs will no longer assist when their friends are under attack.
- Coils have had their requirements tweaked down. You should be able to use a more powerful coil of nano energy or coil of health than previous, making the use of coils more effective.
- Fixed Elysium unredeemed Garden's portal rotations.
- Some tweaks have been made to the loot drops in quests.
- Done some tweaking to the weapon reload button.
- Reworked monster locations in Nascense, Elysium, Scheol, Adonis, Penumbra and Inferno.
- It should be somewhat easier to move in Adonis Abyss.
- The requirements on the Trader's AC debuff line to Time and Space and Material Creation has been changed.
- Ershkigal will now drop his most wanted loot more often.
- Fixed a bug with corpses not wanting to be looted.
- Fixed problem with sitting down getting out of sync.
- The static Dungeons in Nascense Frontier have had their level range reduced.
- Vendors in Nascense Gardens has been moved closer to the save area.
- All players of level 80 and upwards should get past Ergo to Scheol without quest.
- We have added Agents to the list of professions allowed to use the following throwing weapons:
- Capsule of Fulminating Novictum
- Chunk of Eternal Ice
- Electric Bolts
- Everburning Coal
- Fallen Star
- Heroes Discus
- Koan Shuriken
- Meteorite Spikes
- Poison Darts of the Deceptor
- Tear of Oedipus
- Fixed a problem where it was not possible to zone into the Inferno Temples. Implemented Friday 5. Dec. 2003
- The Filingree Rings introduced in Shadowlands now equip to the right finger slot when right-clicked instead of disappearing into the void.
- Monsters will not yell as loud as before when they cry for help from other mobs.
- Fixed a problem with The Key to the Garden of Gilthar. Clans will now be able to wear it instead of Omni.
- The perk line Directorship now gives the correct bonuses.
- Kuir-kaleth has been moved away from the Redeemed temple entrance.
- Fixed an issue where you would not zone back to Rubi-Ka if you jumped into the void while inside an ancient machinery in Penumbra Forest.
- Fixed some dungeons in Nascense Swamp that did not work.
- Fixed a problem with certain nanos crashing the game-client and everyone in vicinity when used in a special order.
- Title level is now displayed in the character info.
- Fixed spelling errors - Ergo in Elysium
- Fixed a bug with Startup first aid kits.
- Updated the Shadowlands world-map.
- The Milliner and Malah Filio now correctly refer to Nhohor as female.
- Fixed some misleading text in the Clan and Omni Application forms.
- Added a help button on the pet info window.