Version 16.1 Release Notes
Update Notes 16.1.4
- Small update to one of the upcoming Christmas promotional quests
Update Notes 16.1.3
- Added some Christmas goodies, keep your eyes peeled for more details as the festive season gets going!
- All Meta-Physicist Heal pets should have their correct names again now.
Update Notes 16.1.2
- Aliens should now path correctly to the city controllers again and not get stuck in buildings or under the ground. Please note: The Aliens may not always take the most direct route to the Controller, or the route they have previously taken so please expect this when running city attacks.
- Meta-Physicist Heal pets have their correct names again
- Team loot messages should now be displaying correctly again
- Robot mobs should be dropping junk correctly again
- Blindside blow perk attack should no longer return text errors when used.
- You should no longer get text errors when attempting an org invite that you are not of sufficient rank to perform.
Update Notes 16.1.1
- Otacustes should now be able to speak again and allow you to continue with the Mercenaries encounter.
- The Ken Fi perk action should no longer return an LDBintern error when used
- Notifications of tower attacks should now display correctly
- The Fixer percentage bonus when generating a mission should now report correctly again
- Notification of org tax should now display correctly again
Update Notes 16.1
Alien Invasion Changes
- Moved an alien spawn point away from one of the Unicorn Laser fences to avoid the rookie warping through due to combat agro or lag.
- Mortiigs should no longer DOT themselves.
- Composite Melee Expertise (8 hours) now has the correct requirements to upload and execute
- Rain of Light no longer requires a hostile target to execute.
- It is now possible to restart the Adonis Redeemed Garden Key quest
- The Keeper of IPS no longer wants to donate the money they get for basic Jobe armor to the fixers' pension fund, but keeps it for their own pension.
- The Beast has learned some more new tricks
- Added PvP damage reduction to reflect shield damage.
- Using items with recharge times while nanos are casting will no longer cause all items to stop functioning.
- Pets behave better after teleporting now and should remember to follow their master
- Panicked NPCs now run all the time, and if they get stuck, they run in a new direction, instead of teleporting.
- Inverted mouselook now works while flying.
- The quest to get the Living Cyber Armor Gloves should no longer send you to a location outside the map to do the quest.
- Removed "Rule of One" from the general monster nano list.
- Organisations will be automatically disbanded when all members are deleted (when owning city/towers).
- The Repressor is now No Drop above quality level 200, and has had the Unique tag removed below quality level 201.
- You are now facing the Omni-Trade grid exit after being teleported into the grid. This should reduce the problem with people accidentally walking into the wrong exit.
- Gutting Blow now works when in Sabretooth form.
- Patricia Johnson no longer carries spare pistols and should drop the reign and pain with equal frequency
- All actions that should lock with an attack that depend on a skill will now grey out, not just one of them.
- Updated description for amount of towers allowed in a land control district to match the real value.
- Removed the (non-functional) forage and bluff special actions from the actions window.
- Moving items to overflow, corpse and treasure inventories is now prevented (with a message box explaining why).
- Fixed a spelling error in Dr. Jefferson's dialogue
- Attached a sign to the wall again in Old Athen
- Fixed an area in Newland Desert that generated mission dungeons outside the zone borders
- Fixed an error that caused several helmets to become transparent.
- Organisation names are now unique; no Organisation can be created with or have its name changed to a name already in use by another Organisation.
- Organisation names can now only be changed once a week.
- The Refresh Outfit line of nanos will now restore nanopoints to the members of the traderís team (excluding the trader themselves) over the course of 64 seconds.
- Added Galway Shire to the Galway County map. Galway County map is now easier to upload.
- Prodigious Strength should no longer overwrite Guardian of Might.
- Corrected a typo in the description of the nano formula Art of Peace.
- Using a Treatment Kit when in morphed shape no longer makes you stand up.
- Fixed a problem with one of the monsters in Biomare spawning under a bridge.
- The OT Tailor no longer asks neutrals to fetch him bronto hide.
- NPCs will no longer answer questions in vicinity chat and should now all use the standard dialogue screens.